Gaithersburg, MD, October 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The global Glass Cockpit for Aerospace market accounted for $1,507 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.0% to reach $1,910 million by 2022. Glass cockpit displays have a vast potential in the aerospace market as they are utilized in various types of aircraft. Aspects such as light weight with augmented functionalities and better precision, superior safety, awareness, competence and automation of the flight controls are influencing the growth of the cockpit display market. Technological advancements such as touchscreen displays are providing vast opportunities for the future market growth.
The global glass cockpit market is segregated on Aircraft types, Display types, Display Size and region. Depending on the aircraft type the market is segmented into seven types namely Cargo, Fighter, Helicopter, Air Transport, General Aviation, Trainer and Business Jet. On Display types market is divided into four types Primary Flight Display, Multi-function Display, Backup Display, Mission Display. Depending upon the display Size market is divided into <5 inches, 5 inches to 10 inches and >10 inches.
On a geographic basis, the glass cockpit market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW). The America's and Europe are the largest regions in terms of market revenue. However, Asia Pacific represents the fastest growing region.
Major players in the Glass cockpit market include Aspen Avionics, Inc. (U.S.), Avidyne Corporation (U.S.), Dynon Avionics (U.S.), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), Esterline Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Garmin Ltd. (Switzerland), Honeywell Aerospace, Inc. (U.S.), L-3 Communication Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), and Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.).
What othe report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org