Chelmsford, United Kingdom, October 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- This year, Aggregion joined such companies as Hewlett-Packard, Softline, Aquarius, Software Inc. PayQR, as a Forum partner. During the Forum, Aggregion's representative in Russia – A-Platform Company – delivered a presentation titled 'New electronic content distribution model for educational institutions'.
The Forum was dedicated to the use of modern technologies in education with particular emphasis on cloud-based services. The topics of the Forum included such aspects as:
- Practical aspects of using Microsoft cloud-based solutions in education.
- Legal aspects of using cloud-based services in the Russian Federation.
- Solutions for higher educational institutions based on the Microsoft platform.
- Interaction with alumni based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Baseline scenarios of using Microsoft Azure at higher educational institutions.
- Microsoft Azure in scientific research. Machine Learning.
- Aquarius devices and solutions for higher professional education.
- Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Program: an efficient mechanism for training qualified personnel and much more.
An exhibition of Hewlett-Packard devices for higher educational institutions was also held during the Forum. Aggregion had recently completed testing Hewlett-Packard solutions for education and recommended them for use in educational institutions.
Aggregion is a cloud-based platform that provides rights owners with new ways of selling and distributing electronic content. Aggregion's partners currently include such companies as Microsoft, Intel, Acer and Hewlett-Packard.
The company also cooperates with dozens of the world's major mobile operators and Internet retailers. In 2014-2015, Aggregion, together with Intel and Microsoft, carried out several projects in the field of school education focusing on the distribution of digital multi-media educational content with an end user coverage of almost 10,000 Russian schools. The status of a Forum partner is an acknowledgement of Aggregion's successful development and stresses the timeliness of the proposed solutions and willingness of the IT market's major players to cooperate with it.