London, United Kingdom, October 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Pupil Premium Conference
Thursday 26th November 2015 – Central London
Chaired by Catherine Roche, Chief Executive, Place2Be
About the conference:
Capita Conferences’ national Pupil Premium (PP) Conference offers education providers the tools to successfully implement proven strategies to support learners' progress and evidence the impact to Ofsted.
With the recent increase in PP funding from the Department for Education to £2.545 billion for 2015-16, now is a crucial time to raise attainment of disadvantaged pupils and ensure that their progress can be monitored effectively.
Developed with tailored primary and secondary streams, attendees will hear the latest policy updates and learn from award winning schools to discover how to maximise the impact of their pupil premium funding.
· Keynote Address: Tim Phillips, Director of Education, National Audit Office
· Meena Wood, Former HMI and School Improvement Officer, London Borough of Bexley
· Caroline Sharp, Research Director, National Foundation for Educational Research
· Nick Osborne, Executive Headteacher, Brooklands, Millennium and Timbercroft Primary School
· Dame Sharon Hollows, Principal, Ark Charter Academy
· Zakiya Dean, Assistant Headteacher, Sudbury Primary School
· Laurie Glees, Assistant Vice Principal, Bethnal Green Academy
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=PupilPremiumNov15.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com