London, United Kingdom, October 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Computing in Secondary Education
Monday 30th November 2015 – Central London
Chaired by Mark Chambers, CEO, Naace
About the conference:
This conference explores innovative strategies designed to maximise both students’ and teachers’ understanding of digital literacy and Computing.
Ideally timed ahead of the introduction of the new Computer Science GCSE from 2016, attendees will receive an update on the latest GCSE specifications from a leading exam board and explore how to advance the teaching and learning of digital literacy, computer science and information technology.
Delegates can discuss how to reap the benefits of technology enhanced learning and take away tried and tested teaching methods designed to promote computational thinking across the curriculum.
· Lord Christopher Holmes MBE, Member, Digital Skills Select Committee
· Bob Harrison, Education Adviser, Toshiba Information Systems and Member,
Ministerial Education Technology Action Group
· Robert Leeman, Subject Specialist, Science HSC and ICT, OCR
· Daniel Copeman, Head of Computing, Business Studies and Economics,
George Spencer Academy and Technology College
· David Waugh, Headteacher, Poynton High School
· Chinye Jibunoh, Principal, Eastlea Community School
· Sara Trickey, Head of Computing and ICT, West Hatch High School
· Clifford French, Level 2 Computing At School Master Teacher and IT Strategy Manager, Camden School for Girls and Camden City Learning Centre
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=ComputingInSchoolsNov15.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com