Sanford, FL, October 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- “Many CEOs generate profits and provide great products and services — but some take leadership to an even higher level, earning the respect of their workers, clients and community. This year, Orlando Business Journal is honoring 28 CEOs at the helm of some of Central Florida’s most well-known and emerging firms who have shown their ability to navigate current market conditions successfully and leave a lasting legacy through their community involvement.” - Cindy Barth (Editor with OBJ)
Hernon Manufacturing is proud to have CEO and founder Harry Arnon selected for this honor. Harry has not only guided Hernon Manufacturing to double digit sales growth against a stagnant economy but he has also initiated a $1.4 million dollar expansion to quadruple production and hire more employees. In addition, continuous improvements to production and further expansions overseas are expected to continue driving double digit growth. “We are very pleased to be receiving this award but even more pleased to have the opportunity to continue pushing forward the economic growth of our region and to be able to provide good jobs to the people of Central Florida,” commented Harry Arnon. This year's CEO of the year honorees will be recognized on Friday, Nov. 6 at an awards luncheon at the Hilton Orlando.
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc. has been committed to delivering world class adhesive, sealant, and impregnation solutions along with precision dispensing systems for nearly four decades. A long-time member of Central Florida’s industrial manufacturing community, Hernon® offers strong brands and technologies, all made in the United States, for a diverse range of industries including: Energy/Power Generation, Medical, Electronics, Electrical, LED, Automotive, Appliances, Sporting Goods, Ammunition, Communications, Aerospace, Aviation, High Tech Audio, Defense, Fire Suppression, Transportation, and Marine.
In addition to custom and standard dispensing and curing equipment, Hernon Manufacturing produces and distributes an extensive line of sealants for military and commercial use. Hernon produces several dozen Mil-Spec qualified sealants and is an ISO-9001: 2008 registered company. Hernon Manufacturing has received numerous awards for economic leadership and excellent service including the most recent awards listed below.
• 2015 Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year (Harry Arnon) – October 2015
• 2015 Seminole County Chamber of Commerce Industry Recognition Honoree – August 2015
• 2015 Sanford Chamber of Commerce Industry Recognition Honoree – July 2015
• Presidential “E” Award for Exports – May 2015
• OBJ List of Top Manufacturing Companies – April 2015
• Frost & Sullivan Manufacturing Leadership Award – March 2015
• MAF Manufacturer of the Year Finalist – December 2014
• Hi-Lex Mexicana Excellent Service Award – October 2014 • Orlando Business Journal Fast 50 – June 2014
• Patent for Bullet Tip Identification Process – January 2014
Visit http://www.hernon.com or contact 407-322-4000 for more information.