Gaithersburg, MD, October 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Endoscopy Devices Market is poised to reach $47.6 billion by 2022. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are a rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries, technological advancements and aging population. Whereas factors such as the lack of skilled professionals and high investment costs for endoscopic equipment are restraining the market growth. Growing economic conditions, high income, developing health sectors and a large consumer base in emerging countries like India and China will drive the endoscopy device market opportunities.
The Endoscopy Device market is categorized into three broad segments—product type, applications and geography. Based on applications, the endoscopy devices market is segmented into Arthroscopy, Laparoscopy, Neurology, ENT Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Gynecology and Urology. Based on product type, the endoscopy devices market is divided into Rigid Endoscopes, Capsule Endoscopes, Robot Assisted Endoscopes and Flexible Endoscopes. By geography, the global endoscopy device market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The North America holds the largest share of the global endoscopy equipment market, followed by Europe and Asia.
The major players in the Global Endoscopy Device Market include Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic, ConMed, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Boston Scientific, Arthrex, Hoya, Smith & Nephew, Stryker and Olympus.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org