Gaithersburg, MD, October 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Sports Medicine Market is expected to reach $53.6 billion by 2022. Sports medicine is about preventing and treating the athletes and any other people indulged in physical activities from injuries. The Sports Medicine market is the sub set of the orthopedic market. Some of the key factors driving the market are the increasing number of cases of sports injuries, gaining popularity of western sports and growing economies to raise the budget allotment for sports. Whereas factors such as lack of trained professionals and cost of certain products are likely to restrain the market growth. Insurance is posing challenge to sports medicine as it would not cover the sports injuries and reimbursement.
The Global Sports Medicine Market is segmented by procedure type, product type, application and geography. By procedure, it is categorized to Cartilage Reconstruction and Repair, Ligament Reconstruction and Repair, Bone Reconstruction & Repair and Surgery. On the basis of product type, it is segmented to orthopedic products and Recovery products. Orthopedic products are sub categorized to Arthroscopy Devices, Fracture Repair Devices, Artificial implants, Orthobiologics and Soft Tissue Fixation Devices. Recovery Products are sub categorized to Braces, Thermotherapy, Performance Monitoring Devices and Accessories. By application, it is segmented to Shoulder, Knee, Hand and Wrist, Elbow, Foot and Ankle, Hip, Groin and Spine. By geography, it is segmented to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players in the Sports Medicine Market are Arthrex, Biomet Inc., Arthrocare, Conmed Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Otto Bock Healthcare, DJO Global, Zimmer Holdings Inc., Smith & Nephews and Xiros.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org