Gaithersburg, MD, October 30, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Animal Feed Additives Market is expected to reach $21.71 billion by 2022. The drivers of the market are an increase in demand for meat products and Industrialization in meat production. Factors such as rising raw material cost and government regulations are inhibiting the market growth. However the increasing cost of natural feed products, environmental concerns and regulatory ban over some harmful additives are creating opportunities for the market.
Global Animal Feed Additives Market is segmented by type, by stock and by geography. Based on type, market is classified into Amino Acids, Antibiotics, Antioxidants, Feed Acidifiers, Feed Enzymes, Minerals and Vitamins. Based on stock, market is categorized into Aquatic Animals, Cattle and Poultry. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific has almost one third of the global animal feed additive market, which is due to the demand in meat production and increase in meat exports. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Animal Feed Additives Market include Alltech Inc., Nutreco N.V., Cargill Inc, DuPont, Evonik Industries AG, Kemin Industries Inc, Lonza Group Ltd, Novozymes A/S, BASF SE and The Mosaic Company.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org