Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom, November 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Just last month the Gateshead based firm ran the Great North Run after weeks of training to generate funds for children’s cancer charity, Sara’s Hope Foundation, but UKCCS recently surrendered their business for one hour to Heart Radio to raise money for charity, Make Some Noise.
“Getting charities from across Newcastle-upon-Tyne and beyond heard is what we do, so when Heart Radio approached us to get involved it was an easy ‘yes’. Heart North East unleashed radio presenter Tom Campbell onto our UK Commercial Supplies customers and served up plenty of mayhem in the process, all in the name of charity,” said Tony Earnshaw, founder and owner of UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions.
The Make Some Noise takeover was highly successful. The UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions team raised £320 whilst Heart Radio exceeded their fundraising target with just under £2 million collected for Make Some Noise.
Make Some Noise is a charitable organisation created by Global, a renowned media and entertainment group. Their work changing young lives has attracted a strong celebrity following whilst their life altering initiatives have transformed the future of youngsters and their families. The charity fundraises through eight commercial radio stations, including Heart North East, to reach a total of 23 million listeners.
Tony added: “Make Some Noise does some truly amazing work, helping young people from all walks of life up and down the country though specially selected projects. From vital one-on-one support to workshops and rehabilitation, their work with children and teenagers with cancer, young carers, families and wider communities can continue thanks to your donations, and it is a cause we are truly honoured and proud to support.”
Notes to editors:
· Must not be published before W/C 2nd November 2015.
· UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions Ltd (UKCCS) is a cleaning company, supplier and trainer operating throughout the UK
· UKCCS provides a wide range of commercial cleaning solutions, including carpet cleaning, daily contract cleaning, fire damage repair, graffiti removal, handyman services, national window cleaning and garden maintenance
· The UKCCS team have worked with a selection of companies from all industries to deliver high standards with every clean
· In addition to this, they also supply commercial cleaning products and equipment, and run a range of training courses for organisations looking to enhance in-house resources.
· For further information on UKCCS, please visit http://ukcommercialcleaning.co.uk/