Vancouver B.C., Canada, November 10, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- HealthWizzard Inc. has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to build the first online global community for natural and alternative health. Through its upcoming website, HealthWizzard.com, several online neighborhoods will present a robust non-GMO marketplace and a community sharing experience unlike existing natural health sites. HealthWizzard neighborhoods will include:
· - Community Groups - Moderated community discussions, live events, and grass-roots efforts to support natural GMO-free living.
· - Articles and Information - Sourced from experts in alternative natural health. Also, the virtual "ZZ University" for holistic health and natural remedies.
· - Global Marketplace - A global marketplace dedicated to a variety of GMO-free products and health services. A portion of profits to the Safe Food Fund (SFF).
· - Health Buddy System - Finding support for health challenges and life events
HealthWizzard has three key goals:
1. - - Enable widespread interaction and communication between everyday people and natural health professionals
2. - Simplify natural health and nutrition information – leading to well-being and a healthy lifestyle
3. - Stand against the dangers of GMO foods and attempts to restrict natural health solutions
“What makes HealthWizzard unique is that it will create the first interactive global community with a focus on holistic health,” said Petra Klein, a Director at HealthWizzard Inc. “Additionally, visitors to the HealthWizzard online marketplace will find a variety of trusted GMO-free products” said Klein. “There will no longer be a need to shop across many websites to find an assortment of trusted products.”
Through its campaign on Indiegogo.com (http://igg.me/at/healthwizzard/x/10149707), HealthWizzard attempts to raise $200,000 to be used to complete website development, launch a non-GMO marketplace, and bring thousands of visitors to the site. The funding campaign rewards contributors with rare perks, including exceptionally rare bamboo packaged salt and indigenous tribe harvested wild rice from the Great Lakes region.
HealthWizzard is small team with a passion to correct common misinformation on health practices and "natural" products that can lead to ineffective and sometimes harmful results. Petra Klein, a HealthWizzard founder, has over 25 years of experience in natural health, alternative therapies, and web development. Her passion is to see people living a happy and healthy lifestyle. The other founder, André Franklin, has over 20 years of experience in Marketing management. Together, the two founders have the natural health knowledge and business skills to make HealthWizzard a global household name.
For information on the HealthWizzard fundraising campaign, go to http://igg.me/at/healthwizzard/x/10149707.
About HealthWizzard Inc.
HealthWizzard Inc. is a Canadian corporation with staff in Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and has developed an interactive website and marketplace with a focus on holistic health. The company requires funding to finish website development and launch a social media campaign with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other key social media players. The funding is also to establish a GMO-free marketplace with proven safe products.