Noida, India, November 10, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A generic drug is a pharmaceutical product that can be interchanged with the innovator product and is comparable with it in terms of dosage, intended use and efficacy. Generic drugs are manufactured without a license from the innovator company and are usually marketed after the patent expiry of the innovator drug. The approval process of a generic drug is less time consuming and involves significantly lower costs compared to their branded counterparts. Manufacturers of generic drugs do not require to spend significantly in research and development enabling them to price their products significantly lower than their branded counterparts.
Generics today represent a multibillion dollar industry. One of their biggest drivers is an increasing global pharmaceutical spending trend towards generics. Continuously increasing healthcare expenditures have pushed governments and third-party payers to seek ways to control their healthcare expenditures. This is catalyzing an increasing demand for generics versus their branded counterparts. Another major driver of this industry is the continued patent cliff that is providing growing pipeline opportunities for generic firms. Similarly, a growth in the overall global population and aging demographics is also proving to be beneficial for the overall healthcare sector including generic drug manufacturers. Healthcare reforms in the US and other developed markets coupled with strong growth in emerging market are some other important drivers for the industry.
IMARC’s latest study “Generic Drug Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the generic drug manufacturing plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the generic drug industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
• What are the key success and risk factors in the generic industry?
• How has the generic market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What is the structure of the generic industry and who are the key players?
• What are the various unit operations involved in a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What is the total size of land required for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What are the machinery requirements for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What are the raw material requirements for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What are the utility requirements for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What are the manpower requirements for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What are the capital costs for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What are the operating costs for setting up a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What should be the pricing mechanism of generic drugs?
• What will be the income and expenditures for a generic drug manufacturing plant?
• What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/generic-drug-manufacturing-plant