Marietta, GA, November 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- An educational workshop titled "Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement: What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare and Long-Term Care" has been scheduled for 9:00 AM on November 21 at Elliott and Associates Wealth Advisors, Inc located at 1225 Johnson Ferry Rd, Suite 600, Marietta, GA 30068.
A health care crisis is looming in this country, and it is essential for baby boomers to understand what they need to do to prepare for it financially.
This educational workshop will cover the following:
· How Medicare enrollment periods work — and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
· How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
· How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
· Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
· Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement — including the possibility of needing long-term care
This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.
Seating is limited and reservations are recommended. Individuals may register online at elliottandassoc.net or call Elliott and Associates Wealth Advisors, Inc at 770-451-2446 ext 4.