Gaithersburg, MD, December 03, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Global Chemical Seed Treatment Market size is valued at $2.4 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $4.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% between 2014 and 2022.The growth of the market is due to rise in seed cost and change in climatic conditions. The drivers of the market are increase in farm sizes, greater pressure from regulatory requirements and usage of multi-component products. The restraints of the market are imbalance between cost and effectiveness, concern towards environment. The opportunities for the market are growth in biological seed treatment.
Chemical Seed Treatment Market is segmented by crop and by application. Depending on the various crops, market is segmented into Corn, Cotton, Rice, Wheat and Soybean. Based on application, the market is categorized as Fungicides and Insecticides. Chemical seed treatment market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Chemical Seed Treatment Market include Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Bayer CropScience AG, BASF, DuPont, DOW chemical company, Monsanto Company, Plant Health Care, Precision Laboratories LLC, Syngenta International AG and Valent USA Corporation.
What their report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-chemical-seed-treatment-market-outlook-2014-2022 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.