Gaithersburg, MD, December 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Chemicals for Cosmetic and Toiletry Market accounted for $21.3 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.55% from 2014 to 2022, reaching a value of $35.4 billion by the year 2022. There is an increase in demand for natural or bio-based products. There are more growth opportunities for gentler products, preservatives. One of the major challenges posed by the manufacturers is to lessen the level of preservatives to avoid skin irritation.
Chemicals for Cosmetics & Toiletries Market is segmented by application, by product and by geography. Depending on the various applications, the market is segmented into Fragrances and Aroma Chemicals, Emollients and Moisturizers, Sunscreen Chemicals, Synthetic Emulsifiers, pH Adjusters, Cleansing Agents & Foamers, Conditioning Agents, Thickeners & Colorants. Based on the Products, it is categorized as Natural Products, Petroleum-based Products, Essential Oils, Fatty Acids, Botanicals, Aloe Vera and Inorganic Chemicals. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Chemicals for cosmetics & toiletries market include Active Organics, Alka Chemical Industries, Alpine Aromatics International Inc., Bio-Botanica, Cosmetic Rheologies Limited, Dow Chemical Co., Elementis Plc, Gyan Flavours Export, Honeywell International, International Flavors and Fragrances Inc.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-chemicals-for-cosmetics-toiletries-market-outlook-2014-2022 or write to us at email@example.com.