Gaithersburg, MD, December 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Chemicals Research Market accounted for $4.78 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $6.78 billion by 2022 growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during forecast period 2014 to 2022. The favourable growth across the industries such as construction, automotive, electronics and consumer goods is fueling market growth. The increasing limitations on transportation of hazardous goods in certain countries is one of the major challenges faced by the market. The lack of infrastructure in several countries is making it difficult for vendors to expand their network outside their domestic boundaries.
The Chemicals Research Market is segmented by type, by specialty, by application and by geography. Depending on the type, the market is segmented into Commodity Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Petrochemicals, Industrial Chemicals and Biotech Products. Based on specialty, the market is categorized into Adhesives & Sealants, Construction Chemicals, Electronic Chemicals and Food Additives. Based on applications, the market is classified into Petrochemical Catalysts, Specialty Films, Textile Chemicals and Water Treatment. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The US is one of the fastest growing regions in Chemicals research market globally.
The key players in the Chemicals Research Market include AKZO Nobel N.V, BASF SE, Bison International BV, Danisco A/S, Wacker Chemie AG, Ciba Holding Inc, IVM Chemicals Srl, Johnson Matthey PLC, Royal DSM NV and Syngenta Ag.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-chemicals-research-market-outlook-2014-2022 or write to us at email@example.com.