Gaithersburg, MD, December 06, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Coal Industry market is valued at $9.4 in 2014 with CAGR of 11.21% is poised to reach $22 billion by 2022. Coal is one of the main power generation sources all over the world. The factors that are favoring market growth include rising electricity demand and rapid industrialization. However, transportation cost can hamper the growth of the market.
The Global Coal Industry market is mainly segmented by Application and by Geography. Based on Application, the market is segmented into Industrial, Residential, and Commercial, Power Generation and Transportation. The Coal Industry market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is the largest market for Coal with major coal exporting countries like China and India. Asia Pacific has the larger demand and emerging as a larger supplier of Coal.
The key players in the Coal Industry market include, Coal India, Arch Coal, RWE Power, Shenhua Group, BHP Billiton, Peabody Energy, Datong Coal, Shanxi Coal, Anglo American, China Coal.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-coal-industry-market-outlook-2014-2022 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.