Gaithersburg, MD, December 18, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Food Irradiation Market accounted for $139 million in 2014 and is expected to reach $195 million by 2022 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR ) of 4.3% during forecast period 2014 to 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth are an increase in the demand of managing food-borne illnesses and to extend the shelf life of food products. Whereas factors such as maintaining the quality of raw irradiated meats, developing methods to identify irradiated foods and bringing awareness in public about the integrity of foods made safer by irradiation.
Food Irradiation Market is segmented by process, by technology and by geography. Based on process, the market is classified into Electron Beam Radiation, Gamma Radiation and X-Ray Radiation. Based on technology, the market is categorized as Food Coating Technology, Fumigation, Ozone Treatment, Steam Pasteurization and Ultra-High Pressure Technology. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Food Irradiation Market include Food Technology Service, Inc., Sterigenics International, Inc., IONISOS SA, ScanTech Sciences, Inc., GRAY STAR, Inc., REVISS Services, STERIS Isomedix Services, MDS Nordion, SADEX Corporation and PHYTOSAN S.A. de C.V.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-food-irradiation-market-outlook-2014-2022 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.