Gaithersburg, MD, January 06, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Global IT enabled Healthcare Market is accounted for $108.21 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $262.46 billion by 2022 growing at a Compound annual growth rate of 11.71% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. The factors that are favoring the market growth include expanding e-Health programs, rising government support, and high-minded incidence of chronic conditions. However, security problems associated with the data in IT enabled Healthcare technology is hindering the market growth.
Asia Pacific region is anticipated to show speedy development in the global IT-enabled healthcare market during the forecast period led by the growing number of government initiatives. Countries such as India, China, Japan and Singapore are amongst the most productive markets pertaining to healthcare reforms and legislations, for instance e-Japan policy is likely to increase the demand for service providers and vendors in Japan. On the other hand, the Rest of the World market is still at a budding stage providing future investment opportunities.
The global IT enabled healthcare market is segmented on the basis of software, application, service, end user and geography. On the basis of software, the market is segregated into healthcare system applications, m-health applications and others. On the basis of application, the market is categorized into administrative information systems, ancillary information systems, clinical information systems and others. The market is segmented on the basis of service into tele-health service, healthcare system strengthening and others. Global IT enabled healthcare market by end user is segregated into healthcare workers, individuals, physicians, public/private healthcare institutions and others. Global IT enabled healthcare market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia pacific and Rest of the world.
The key players in the global IT enabled healthcare market are Johnson and Johnson Healthcare Systems, Inc., GE Healthcare, E-HealthLine.Com, Inc., e-Health Technologies, Cerner Corporation, AT&T Inc., Apple, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., AirStrip Technologies LP and Aerotel Medical Systems, Ltd.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-it-enabled-healthcare-market-outlook-2015-2022 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.