Gaithersburg, MD, January 09, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Next Generation Biometrics market is estimated at $13.33 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 10.38% is expected to reach $29.37 billion by the year 2022. Next Generation Biometrics market is expected to grow over next decade due to huge growth in commercial and home security segments. Adoption of e-commerce services and E-governance are the factors influencing the growth of the market. High cost of biometric devices and fear of privacy intrusion are the factors restricting the market. The opportunities of market lies in Future E-commerce and emerging mobile trends. Security of biometric data is the biggest challenge for Next Generation Biometrics market.
The global Next Generation Biometrics market is segmented by Authentication Type, by Function, by Application and by Geography. Based on Authentication Type, market is segmented into Palm, Fingerprint, Face, Voice, Signature and DNA. Based on Function, market is classified into Contact Biometrics and Non-Contact Biometrics. Based on Application, the market is segregated into Healthcare, Military & Defense, Security, Government, Commercial Security and Banking & Finance and Power Sector. The Next Generation Biometrics market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market includeFujitsu Ltd., Thales SA, NEC Corporation, Fulcrum Biometrics, Precise Biometrics Ab, Suprema Inc., 3M Cogent, Inc., Bio-Key International, Inc. and Safran SA.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-next-generation-biometrics-market-outlook-2015-2022 or write to them at email@example.com.