Gaithersburg, MD, January 10, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Non-Sugar Sweeteners Market is estimated to reach $15.3 billion by 2022. North America has the utmost claim for non sugar sweeteners, and economic declaration for now is 65% of the entire demand followed by Europe and Asia Pacific regions. The rising demand attributed to the increasing diabetes cases, dental disorders, obesity are boosting the market growth. Though high product costs, the increasing consumer awareness among the emerging economies and rising disposable income is favoring the market growth.
Global Non-Sugar Sweeteners market is segmented by Type, by Application and by Geography. Based on Type, market is segregated into Natural Sweeteners, Artificial Sweeteners and others (sorbitol, Tagatose, Luo Han Guo, Thaumatin, Monatin, Glycyrrhizin and Xylitol). Artificial Sweeteners are further classified into Alitame, Sucralose, Aspartame, Neotame, Cyclamate, Acesulfame Potassium and Saccharin. Based on Application, market is classified into Food products and beverages. Food Products like Baked Products, Confectionery, and Frozen Desserts. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Cumberland Packing Corporation, Beckmann-Kenko GmbH, Jk sucralose Inc., Dulcette Technologies LLC, Ajinomoto co, Inc., Fraken Biochem Co Ltd, Biovittoria, Naturex and Cargill.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-non-sugar-sweeteners-market-outlook-2015-2022 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.