London, United Kingdom, January 10, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Space Innovation Congress is the UK’s new space industry conference and expo, on April 7-8 2016 at St Paul’s, Aldersgate in London.
This event will feature dedicated conference content and case studies covering the leading issues across the space exploration and Earth observation industries.
It will feature innovators and thought leaders representing Satellites, Big data, Crop monitoring, Earth Observation, Space debris, Maritime surveillance, Space weather and its impact on banking systems, Biomedical, Commercial space collaboration and Telecoms.
If the future of your business is in space, this event is for you.
Some of the speakers already confirmed include:
· Magali Vaissiere, Director of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications
· European Space Agency
· Michele Franci, CTO Inmarsat
· Dr David Kendall, Chair United Nations COPUOS, 2016-17
· Mark Rawlins, Director of Communication System Operations, Eutelsat
· Jonathan Firth, Executive Vice President of Spaceport and Program Development, Virgin Galactic
· Dr Alice Gorman, Space Archaeologist, Flinders University, Australia
· Professor Chris Welch, Professor of Spacecraft Engineering - International Space University, Vice-President - International Astronautical Federation
· Tony Azzarelli, Vice President Regulatory Affairs, OneWeb
Space Innovation Congress will also include an exhibition featuring a innovative products and businesses already making headway in the space industry.
Innovation Incubator: A platform to access business support
An Innovation Incubator, sponsored by SETsquared, Global #1 business incubator, will see start-ups, self-employed developers or businesses with new products or services pitching to a panel of experts for a chance to access funding and investment.
For more information, visit: www.spaceinnovationcongress.com/innovation-incubator/
The Space Innovation Congress Innovation Incubator is sponsored by Set Squared, the world’s no.1 universities incubator.
Simon Bond, Set Squared Innovation Director said: “Working with the UK Space Agency, we are looking for innovative space applications and technologies. The best will get the opportunity to attend our award winning Entrepreneurship Programme and be supported in our incubation facility.”
For more information about Space Innovation Congress, please contact Rita.email@example.com or on 0117 318 0643