Gaithersburg, MD, January 16, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Ozone Generation Technology Market is estimated to be $774 million in 2014 and is expected to reach $1552 million growing at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2014 to 2022. The key factors that are influencing the market growth are increasing global health concern due to urbanization and increase in benefits associated with ozone technology. Whereas factors such as lack of awareness regarding the technology, higher installation cost and power consumption are hampering the market growth. Increased need for water and air treatment is one of the key trends emerging in this market. The opportunities of the market include increasing use of ozone in new application areas such as swimming pools and spas.
Among all the applications of Ozone Generation Technology, waste water treatment accounts for approximately 75% of the overall market. Air or gas treatment segment is the fastest growing segment of the ozone generation technologies market. Hasty industrialization in the Asia Pacific region together with rising disposable incomes in emerging economies of India and China provide massive opportunity to players operating in ozone generation technologies market. Regulatory bodies in developed economies such as North America and Europe have been supporting the usage of ozone generation technologies.
The ozone generation market is mainly segmented by technology, by application and by geography. Depending on various technologies the market is segmented into corona discharge, ultraviolet, cold plasma, electrolysis and oxidation processes. Based on the applications, the ozone generation market is segmented into residential, industrial, paper and pulp, municipal, wastewater, portable water, process water, fruits and vegetables, and bottled water. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the global Ozone generation market include Absolute Systems Inc, Air Tree Ozone Technology Co.Ltd, Del Ozone Holding Company Inc., Enviro rental Products Ltd., International Ozone Technologies Group Inc., Ozocan Corp., Ozone Tech Systems OTS AB, Pacific Ozone Technology Inc., Pinnacle Ozone Solutions LLC, and RGF Environmental Group Inc.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-ozone-generation-market-outlook-2014-2022 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.