Irvine, CA, January 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Irvine Pacific will debut three neighborhoods in Irvine’s newest village, Eastwood Village, on February 13, 2016. The Grand Opening of Eastwood Village offers new homebuyers several different home types, from townhomes and flats to single-family homes.
Sales galleries will be open in all three neighborhoods from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with refreshments, kid’s activities and entertainment from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as homebuyers take advantage of their first opportunity to tour Irvine’s newest village.
“Eastwood Village will include an array of different home types – from flats to single-family homes – that are a direct result of our extensive market research with new homebuyers,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Pacific. “Irvine Pacific homes are more than a home; they represent a ‘way of life’ that resonates with new homebuyers, who continue to make the Villages of Irvine® the “Top-Selling Master Planned Community” in the region.”
Eastwood Village will provide residents with the opportunity to live close to nature with spacious parks and endless scenic trails. The thoughtfully designed plan envisions a friendly village atmosphere where families will walk to the brand new elementary school (opening fall 2017), meet on the soccer fields or tennis courts and picnic under eucalyptus trees.
Eastwood Village will grand open these three neighborhoods by Irvine Pacific on February 13, 2016:
· Avalon – Stylish, modern designs that highlight the convenience of attached living while brimming with a host of modern amenities and appointments. Interiors showcase large Great Rooms that are perfectly arranged for daily gatherings as well as walk-in closets in the master bedrooms. Decks and porches are featured in select plans. Close to Eucalyptus Park, homeowners are within close proximity of recreational amenities, barbecues and picnic areas. Homes range from 1,161 to 1,544 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the low $500,000s.
· Petaluma – Petaluma presents smart floorplan designs amidst the charming ambiance of a courtyard setting. Indoor/outdoor living spaces reflect Irvine Pacific’s ongoing commitment to meeting the wants and needs of contemporary homeshoppers. The dining area, kitchen and casually elegant Great Room bring a seamless collection to daily life, with the California Room a welcoming setting for outdoor gatherings. Customizing options include an expanded dining room for entertaining and a loft that can be used as a children’s play area or home office. The tech space in Residence 3 is convenient for homework and the family computer. Homes range from 1,684 to 1,898 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the high $700,000s.
· Marin – Marin offers a coveted balance of modern architectural design and interior comfort. Located within an intimate courtyard setting, this contemporary collection presents spacious, stylish floorplans and a host of preferred amenities. Interiors offer up to four bedrooms, Great Rooms, islands in the modern kitchens and walk-in closets in the master and select secondary bedrooms. Also available are the convenience of a first-floor master bedroom and Marin’s largest floorplan, offers a den and optional loft. Homes range from 1,948 to 2,332 square feet 3 – 4 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the high $800,000s.
Additionally, interest lists are now forming at www.VillagesofIrvine.com for the second phase of Eastwood Village, anticipated to become available in March, 2016:
· Helena – Homes range from 1,557 to 1,714 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the mid $600,000s.
· Belvedere – Homes range from 2,033 to 2,952 square feet with 3 – 5 bedrooms and 2. 5 – 5.5 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the low $1 millions.
· Piedmont – Homes range from 2,165 to 2,502 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 – 4 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the low $1 millions.
Prospective homebuyers interested in registering for the interest list or finding more information about the new Irvine Pacific homes available at Eastwood Village can visit IrvinePacific.com or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 720-5921.