London, United Kingdom, January 28, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi are delighted to announce Colonel Piero Serra, Chief of Air and Space Policy, Italian Air Force, will be speaking on Day One of the Military Space Situational Awareness Conference. His unique presentation entitled "Italian Military Space Situational Awareness Strategy for the 21st Century," will review the SSA capability of the Italian Armed Forces, assets available to the Italian Armed Forces in Space and how these can be enhanced and further collaboration with the industry to maximise SSA for future Italian operations.
Military Space Situational Awareness 2016 will bring together Military Space users and private industry specialists from around the world to discuss the challenges of gathering information in space and how they can be overcome through intimate cooperation and research and development.
For more information or to register visit the event website www.military-space.com/prcom
5 Key presentations of 2016 include:
• Current Research into Advanced Space Awareness Technologies for Improved Global Coverage - Lieutenant Colonel Larry Gunn, Program Manager, DARPA
• The Austrian Approach to Military Space Situational Awareness - Brigadier General Friedrich Teichmann, Director, Geospatial Department, Austrian Armed Forces
• The Spanish Military Space Programs: Assets, Problem and Answer - Brigadier General Carlos de Salas, Head C4ISR & Space Programs, Spanish Ministry of Defence
• SSA Challenges And Germany's Contribution To An International Approach - Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Spangenberg, Director, German Space Situational Awareness Centre, Ministry of Defence, Germany
• The French Military Approach to Space Situational Awareness - Colonel Franck Schrottenloher, Commander, Environmental Control Office, Joint Space Command
Joining the above for the unrivalled speaker line up for 2016 will also include leading experts from Swedish FOI, Brazilian Armed Forces, Swedish Defence Material Administration, European Space Agency, UK Space Agency, London Institute of Space Policy and Law, Air University (USA) and more.
The full agenda is available to download from the event website www.military-space.com/prcom
There is currently an early bird offer saving £200 off the conference price which is available until 29th January 2016.
For delegate enquiries contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship enquiries contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Julia Rotar on + 44 (0) 207 827 6088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
11th annual MilSpace Situational Awareness Conference
18-19 April 2016,
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6054
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk