Gaithersburg, MD, February 11, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Green Packaging Market is valued at $143.2 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.39% to reach $221.15 million by 2022. Rising ecological concerns, increase in non-refundable income and energy consumption are the factors fueling the market. Low understanding about the sustainable packaging, reduced infrastructure of the recycle process, and a few regulatory issues are the factors hindering the market. Rising ecological concern is an important factor for green packaging market and is estimated to build lot of opportunities for the market growth. In addition, high demand for green packaging is also due to improved awareness regarding health condition, and all these factors are contributing to the growth of the Green packaging market.
The U.S. is the major market for green packaging because of the wide use of packaged products. The population of the Asia Pacific region is huge and rising considerably. Food and beverage industry which constitutes the basic requirements of the rising population has enhanced opportunity in this area and is increasing as the largest market for food and beverage in the future. Asia-Pacific region mainly China and India offers the highest growing market for green packaging.
Some of the major players in the market include Tetra laval, Innovia films limited, Ball corporation, Amcor, EnviroPAK, Bemis Company, Dupont (EI) de Nemours, Crown holding, Biopack Environmental Solutions and Constar International Inc.
• Recycled content packaging
• Reusable packaging
o Plastic Containers
• Degradable packaging
• Personal Care
• Food and Beverage
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://strategymrc.com/report/green-packaging-market or write to them at email@example.com.