Tel Aviv, Israel, February 11, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Starting February 1, 2016, UTR Security Technologies (www.utrsectech.com) is offering a Free Insider Analysis Service to medium and large Enterprises. The SecurNet 5000™ was developed to prevent insider threats. The Free service includes developing a User Behavior Profile (UBP) for up to 500 Employees and Contractors based on the Enterprise's own Historical Logs. If the customer does not have historical logs, UTR will help derive the Raw Data from File Servers, Data Bases, etc.
In addition, the SecurNet 5000 provides a Full Scale report of Critical Anomalies for each user/contractor.
If your Organization is concerned with Insider Threats, use this service as a pro-active activity that could prevent insider threats.
For additional information contact UTR via our Contact Form and indicate that you would like to get the Free Insider Analysis Service. Below are listed some of the benefits derived by this free offering.
Benefits of the SecurNet 5000 V1.1:
1. The Enterprise who installs and operates the UTR SecurNet 5000 will have a very organized view of the entire workforce including contractors + all remote vendors and customers who have access to the Enterprise Network.
The V1.1 product will provide a comprehensive list by User ID, Activity time, Type of Activity, Path as well as Number of activities in the time period tested (probably one year).
2. Each User ID will also show the number of anomalies associated with the activities performed as well as the anomaly score for these activities.
3. The Enterprise will have the ability to increase or decrease the number of anomalies associated with each User ID. This will relieve the so called “false positive overload.”
4. The enterprise will be allowed to run periodic tests by department or work-group therefore will see difference between departments and work-groups.
5. The V1.1 product will also help with the forensic analysis in case of a breach hence will help with Compliance issues.