Gaithersburg, MD, February 18, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Pathology Market is estimated to be $312.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $682.7 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.8%. One of the key factors driving the market growth is automation in the traditional methods of pathology, which has enhanced the efficiency in workflow. Rising incidence of chronic diseases worldwide, technological advancements and encouraging initiatives by government are some major factors anticipated to stimulate the digital pathology market growth over the forecast period. However, strict regulations involved during the approval of digital pathology systems and huge initial capital required for digital pathology systems act as major limitations for this market.
Growing use of digital pathology in academics and research especially in cancer is anticipated to offer productive future growth opportunities for this market. Supplying technologically advanced pathological systems & services and capitalizing on the unexploited opportunities through strategic collaborations are some major strategic plans adopted by players in the market. On contrast, as the formats differ from region to region interoperability of the technology poses a major challenge to vendors in the market.
Owing to drug discovery and academic research disease diagnosis commanded the global digital pathology market by application. By Technology, Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) is the utmost revenue generating market among the segments, conversely image analysis-informatics market is projected to have the maximum growth potential. By end user, pharmaceutical research is the most productive market and is also anticipated to have the premier growth potential. By geography, the North American region dominated the market, which is the highest revenue generating region; however, Asian market is projected to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the huge investment in healthcare sector and technological advancements.
Some of the key players in the market are Apollo Pacs, Inc., Digipath, Inc., Aurora Interactive Ltd., Philips healthcare, 3DHISTECH, Corista LLC, Definiens AG, Nikon Corporation, Visiopharm and Omnyx.
• Drug Discovery and Development
• Cancer care
• Veterinary pathology
• Disease Diagnosis
• Forensic pathology
• Image analysis
• Whole slide imaging (WSI)
o Static Telepathology
o Dynamic Telepathology
• Information management systems
End User Covered:
• Clinical organizations
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Educational institutes
• Contract Research Organizations
• Reference Laboratories
• Academic Medical Centers (AMC)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What their report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://strategymrc.com/report/digital-pathology-market or write to them at email@example.com.