Gaithersburg, MD, February 18, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Monoethylene Glycol Market is expected to reach $39.04 billion by 2022. Growing utilization of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) in the packaging industry is anticipated to fuel the monoethylene glycol market. However, fluctuating prices of feedstock materials is one of the major factors hampering the market.
Growth in fiber & textile industries coupled with emerging demand for non- ionic surfactant is anticipated to create ample of opportunities for the players in the market. Asia-Pacific is the largest market for monoethylene glycol and is estimated to grow at a faster pace, due to the existence of huge number of fibers and textile manufacturers in the region. Moreover, key textile generating countries, such as China is expected to drive Asia-Pacific monoethylene glycol market.
Some of the key players in the market include BASF SE Reliance Industries Limited, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC), LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Lotte Chemical Corporation, Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), India Glycols Ltd, Shell Global, ExxonMobil Corporation, MEGlobal, Royal Dutch Shell plc, The Dow Chemical Company, Sinopec Zhenhai Refining & Chemical Company (ZRCC), Nan Ya Plastics Corporation and AkzoNobel.
• Polyester Fiber
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
o Intermediate Chemicals
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What their report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://strategymrc.com/report/monoethylene-glycol-marketor write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.