London, United Kingdom, February 18, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's new in 2016?
Attendees of Future Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe 2016 will cover the whole value chain of the armoured vehicle equipment market. The speakers and invited participants will be carefully selected to bring together those with active requirements for armoured vehicles and will ensure that as well as military leaders, the OEMS and prime contractors participate. They will also make sure that the very latest technology innovators will be present to share their ground breaking equipment with a captive audience all looking to advance their combat vehicle programmes.
Secure your place today and save £400. Simply visit www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/prcom to register online or contact James Hitchen on email@example.com.
Benefits Of Attending
· Launch new products or services at Future Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe 2016
· Educate the market on your company’s capability and make the business case for how they can solve your potential customer's challenges and requirements
· Build your brand so your solutions are front of mind when your prospects are putting potential solution providers on their short list
· Meet and network with active buyers while there is still a chance to influence their purchase decision
· Generate new leads through meeting new prospects from a variety of new countries and programmes
· Learn how to do business in Eastern Europe from procurement and high level military decision makers
This dynamic, two-day conference will provide valuable insights to all of the above and more. Download your complimentary conference brochure today or visit our website www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/prcom for the latest agenda.
Future Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe
17th – 18th May 2016
Prague, Czech Republic
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +44 20 7827 6054
Event Website: www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/prcom
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk