Prague, Czech Republic, February 20, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi are delighted to announce that CAE and Draken International have joined the highly anticipated Fast Jet Pilot Training Eastern Europe conference as sponsors.
Furthermore, an industry spotlight will be provided by Aero Vodochody and VR Group who are both confirmed to present on Day Two of the conference at 10:00 and 14:30 respectively:
• Feasibility and Sustainability of Jet Pilot Training in the 21st century
Jakub Fojtik, Head of Business Department - Defence & MRO Division, Aero Vodochody
• Simulation and Air Force Integrated Training System
Ivo Gamba, Technical Director, VR Group
As the Czech Air Force are looking to improve interoperability and maximise the effectiveness of their jet fighter fleets, they are actively seeking to establish an international training centre for regional pilots with support from NATO by 2018. Against this backdrop, SMi is proud to announce that Fast Jet Pilot Training Eastern Europe is being held with support from the Czech Air Force. The two-day programme will provide the ideal platform to discuss the implementation of new technologies such as simulated flight training and new advanced trainer aircraft into current pilot training systems for improved interoperability amongst regional partners, as well as conversion to more modern fighter jets in the wake of higher operational demands.
Event Highlights include:
• Over 10 Air Force Commanders and Senior Training Officers confirmed to speak making this the most senior and focused Fast Jet Training meeting in the region!
• Military Briefings from the Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom and Germany
• Dedicated focus on synthetic training, acquisition programmes and readiness
• Real Solutions presented and offered within the Fast Jet Pilot Training Eastern Europe Exhibition
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit www.fastjettraining.com/prcom.