Gaithersburg, MD, February 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airfreight Forwarding Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Growing international trade is the major factor favoring the market growth. Rapidly increasing fuel prices is a serious challenge faced by the market.
In 2015, the manufacturing segment accounted for the largest share of the global air freight forwarding market. Many industries are characterized under the manufacturing segment. The air freight forwarding market in Americas shipped over 8 million tons in 2015. Increasing volume of trade between US, China and Brazil has propelled the growth of the market in the Americas region.
Some of the key players in the market include Pantos Logistics, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Nippon Express, Toll Holdings, Deutsche Post DHL, BDP International, Kuehne + Nagel, Damco, Expeditors International, Uti Worldwide, Dimerco, DB Schenker, Pilot Freight Services, DHL and Yusen logistics.
End - User Covered:
• Fashion and textiles
• Charter services
• Value - Added Services (VAS)
• Packaging and labeling
• Transportation and warehousing
• Documentation and PO management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What their report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/airfreight-forwarding-market or write to them at email@example.com.