Gaithersburg, MD, February 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Aircraft Cabin Interior Market is growing at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Growing regional economies, renovation of aircraft programs and increasing number of air travel are the key factors favoring the market growth. However, high amount of investment and alternative modes of transportation are restraining the market. Growing demand for aircraft cabin interiors in developing countries is the major opportunity for vendors in the market. Volatility in fuel prices and emission impact are the key challenges faced by the market.
As of 2015, North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the aircraft cabin interior market, in terms of revenue, followed by Europe. The Asia-Pacific aircraft cabin interior market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 14% from 2015 to 2022, owing to increase in air travel in emerging economies such as China and India over the past few years.
Some of the key players in the market include Zodiac Aerospace, United Technologies Corporation, Diehl Stiftung & Co. Kg, Luminator Technology Group, B/E Aerospace Inc., Recaro GmbH & Co, PPG Industries Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Thales S.A., Panasonic Corporation, GKN PLC, Crane Company, Jamco Corporation, Rockwell Collins Inc and TIMCO Aviation Service.
Aircraft Type Covered:
• Wide body
• Business general aviation
• Narrow body
• Very large body
• In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity
• Cabin Lighting
• Seating Market
• Retro Fit
• Line Fit
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What their report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/aircraft-cabin-interior-market or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.