Bethesda, MD, February 24, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- DMI commends its employees not only for what they do in the company, but also for what they do in their communities. The company is renewing its commitment to helping employees achieve not only their career goals, but also their personal philanthropic goals, through short-term group projects and recognition for ongoing individual effort.
DMI encourages employees to participate in activities that serve the communities across the globe where the company has offices.
· Serving the families of those who serve: Team members host monthly lunches for military families staying at The Fisher House Foundation’s comfort homes at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center while their loved ones receive specialized medical care.
· Comforting the sick: Employees provide monthly dinners for sick children and their families at The Children’s Inn at the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, MD.
· Overcoming challenges: European offices are creating a mobile app for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and recently worked with the Britain-based charity Oxfam. In addition, DMI International has a corporate social responsibility (CSR) program, Moville, which helps nonprofit organizations tackle some of their challenges with mobile.
· Supporting the vulnerable: DMI’s Asia offices helped build an app for the Asia Foundation, an organization committed to addressing violence against women.
· Acknowledging consistent effort: The quarterly Community Transformation Award (CTA) recognizes a DMI employee who has made a significant impact through community service efforts.
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
“DMI’s employees have a vibrant history of serving their communities through individual volunteer service. We believe that volunteering with philanthropic organizations contributes to good and effective decision-making, strengthens communication and creates a well-rounded employee. We look forward to offering support to those who need it in a variety of formats around the world.”
DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.