Lagos, Nigeria, February 27, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- GEA West Africa, Clearpack Singapore, Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH, Festo Automation, Miele Packaging, Gil Automation, the Bühler Group and Thomson & Grace are just some of the big names that will showcase their manufacturing equipment at the upcoming Nigeria Manufacturing Expo (MAN Expo) in Lagos from 15-17 March.
Thousands of Nigeria’s leading manufacturing experts will meet for the third annual mPAD & inaugural Nigeria Manufacturing Expo (MAN Expo), which will be launched in response to the government’s commitment to industrialisation and Nigeria’s need to diversify. The event is enjoying important industry support, including the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) which are Event Patrons, the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment of Nigeria are Host Ministry and the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry are the Host Chamber.
Leading international suppliers
Dozens of leading international manufacturing equipment suppliers have already signed up for what is regarded as a long overdue gathering of the manufacturing industry. Top manufacturing suppliers including Albehar, Bühler Group, Clearpack Group, Diamond Bank, Festo Automation, GEA West Africa, Gibadi, Gil Automation, Global Sterling, Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH, Mazzoni LB SpA, Miele Packaging, Mikano International Ltd, Power Pro, Prime Africa Packaging Solutions Limited, Smyna, Nigeria Gas and Steel Limited, Thompson & Grace, Zutrad Ventures Limited and the National Automotive Design and Development Council will be, amongst many others, exhibiting their machines, tools, automation technology and specialist financing services at the Nigeria Manufacturing Expo.
The Federation of Indian Export Organisation (FIEO) is also joining the expo with a group of ten Indian companies showcasing their products and services. The Nigeria-German Business Association (NGBA) will also have a pavilion at the event.
What the MAN Expo industry partners are saying:
· “My vision for the industry is to see Nigeria one day conceptualise robust engineering products design and then see through manufacturing and then managing the entire products life cycle.”
- Eng. Ekemini Amos, Director, Projects and Technical Services at Thompson & Grace Investment Ltd – gold sponsor.
· “Nigeria is a growing market. If we can leverage better in manufacturing products in country with local competence, it will reduce our dependency on the oil market for which you can agree with us that Oil & Gas Industry is not in its best of times. Now is the time for the manufacturing industries to rise up and assist Nigeria in these trying times. We are looking forward to a time when our locally manufactured goods can compete with the global market.”
- Lawal Gbolahan, MD/CEO, Gil Automation – silver sponsor.
· “Diamond Bank is interested in financing the SME operators in the manufacturing value chain and providing them with needed capacity building support with our range of non-financial services.”
- Njideka Esomeju, Head MSME Proposition at Diamond Bank - exhibitor.
· “Bühler hopes to find the right partners who have a vision to become successful market leaders that use the most effective technologies that will make them the most profitable business that serve the West African communities out of Nigeria.”
- Adrian Naidoo, Bühler’s Country Manager for Nigeria - exhibitor.
· “The National Automative Design and Development Council (NADDC) is establishing supplier parks where all the required facilities will be available.”
- Director General of the National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC), Engr. Aminu Jalal – supporting association.
Thousands to visit MAN Expo
Leading local manufacturers, including Cadbury Nigeria, Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Frigoglass Industries Nigeria, Guiness Nigeria, A.G. Leventis, Mokolade Pharmaceutical, Mopson Pharmaceutical, Nampak, Nestle Nigeria, Procter & Gamble, British American Tobacco, May & Baker Nigeria and many more have already confirmed to be among the 2000+ visitors at the MAN Expo to evaluate and purchase machine tools, manufacturing machinery, automation technology, assembly and handling automation systems, laser coding systems, IT software as well as validation and calibration services.
The third annual mPAD (Manufacturing Partnerships for African Development) will take place alongside the MAN Expo. It is an invitation only set of round table discussions chaired by the President of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) and the DG of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment of Nigeria. They will host federal government agencies, ECOWAS officials, the MAN executive committee, international trade departments and export councils as well as C-level industrialists and financiers.
The upcoming Nigeria Manufacturing Expo is MAN’s official trade expo hosted in partnership with Spintelligent Pty and Clarion Events Ltd, African event specialists and organisers of the West African Power Industry Convention (WAPIC).
Event dates and location:
Expo and conference: mPAD & Nigeria Manufacturing Equipment Expo (MAN Expo)
Dates: 15-17 March 2016
Location: Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria