London, United Kingdom, March 02, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- About the conference:
Capita Conference’s Rent Arrears Conference comes at a critical time for housing providers. With the 1% rent reduction decreasing income, together with Welfare Reform and the Universal Credit (UC) rollout impacting tenants’ arrears, now is the time to streamline your rent collection strategy to maximise cost-effectiveness and drive efficiencies.
Attend to hear from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) about the progress of the UC implementation and approaches to prepare for the delivery phase to reduce the risk of tenants falling into arrears.
Take this opportunity to equip yourself with transferable ideas from innovative housing associations and local authorities to ensure your income remains stable through this period of change by establishing an effective revenue collection strategy.
· Keynote: Jim Downie, Head of Local Authority Engagement, Department for Work and Pensions
· Chair: Tracy Harrison, Director of Commercial Services, Northern Housing Consortium
· Peter Walters, Chief Executive, First Wessex Housing
· Chloe Fletcher, Policy Director, National Federation of ALMOS
· Paul Gilbert, Assistant Director, L&Q
· Helen Lennon, Director of Neighbourhoods and Communications, Connect Housing
· Catherine Ludwig, Finance Manager, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council