Phoenix, AZ, March 02, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Women entrepreneurs who attend the 12th Annual Women Entrepreneurs’ Small Business Boot Camp will have the chance to choose from nine dynamic workshops. The Saturday, May 7 event is presented by the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Phoenix Chapter, and will be held at the Embassy Suites Scottsdale (5001 N. Scottsdale Rd.).
“The full-day conference includes two keynote presentations, nine workshops and resources from 50 sponsors and exhibitors, all providing practical tips and ammunition to ‘fire up” your business,” says Jackie Wszalek, Boot Camp committee chair and owner of Splash Printing and Marketing.
The nine workshops and speakers include:
1. “Brain Boosting Fun” by Amy Rosner, Amy Rosner Clinical Hypnotherapy. Learn to boost the creativity and problem-solving capacity of yourself and your team to increase innovation and productivity.
2. “Are You Out of Your Mind” by Susan F. Moody, U-Succeed.
Discover the personality traits, characteristics, and mindset of entrepreneurism along with your gaps and weaknesses to help you start the business of your dreams.
3. “Hell in High Heels” by Lynda Bishop, Summit Alliance LLC and Relationship Insurance.
Uncover ways to close the gap in gender equality in this honest, edgy workshop about female rivalry.
4. “Educate, Automate and Dominate with Video” by Deborah M. Burris, Arizona Video Studio.
Workshop will give you the knowledge to create an action plan to create a powerful connection with your prospects and customers through video.
5. “Close the Sale at Hello!” by Lorraine Bosse’-Smith, Concept One, Inc. Double your sales with knowledge to bridge your selling style with that of your buying customers.
6. “Step into Legacy Leadership” by Tom Zender, CEO of Mentor.
Master the art of leadership by asking questions, embracing authenticity and defining power.
7. “Get More Leads and Sales Online--Fast!” by Marcia Bench, Marcia Bench Enterprises.
Learn a simple four-step process to get started or get better results from your online marketing.
8. “Get Noticed, Known and Called Upon” by Felicia R. Davis, FRD—Inspiring Women to Lead.
Uncover the common mistakes that women make on their leadership journey.
9. “Help! I Need Somebody, Not Just Anybody!” by Cindy Gordon, Culture Shock Coaching, and Isabel Banerjee, GroYourBiz and The Encore Catalyst. Learn the difference between a mentor, advisor, peer group, mastermind, coach and consultant to choose which one is right for you.
“The May 7 event has a simple theme – speakers provide strategies and information that women entrepreneurs can take back to their business Monday morning,” Wszalek explains.
Registration for Boot Camp (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) is only $99 until April 15 and includes continental breakfast, lunch, networking, brainstorming and a Meet the Speaker reception to end the day. For more information or to register, visit http://www.womensbusinessbootcamp.com.
NAWBO is an organization that works to: strengthen the wealth-creating capacity of its members and promote economic development; create innovative and effective changes in the business culture; build strategic alliances, coalitions, and affiliations; and transform public policy and influence opinion makers. For more information about the Phoenix Metro Chapter, founded in 1985, visit www.nawbophx.org .