Adamsville, AL, March 05, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- April will witness the confluence of leaders from the realms of construction, real-estate development, technology and service providers falling under the category of Building Automation. Advancements and integration of Building Automation technologies systems are poised to help UAE’s construction industry’s drive towards growth further. Building automation and controls market has seen double digit growth in past few years and is expected to become a USD50 billion industry by 2018.
With HVAC being one of the biggest contributor with 33% share, motion sensors, dimming products and access controls are the potential areas which will see much growth in near future. Find out with the exclusive networking, where the Middle East Construction Industry is standing vis-à-vis Building Automation technology integration at the first annual Smart Building Automation Summit 2016 on April 26-27, 2016 in Dubai, UAE.
The event will serve as a business oriented platform for the leading players representing project owners, operators, developers, architects, civil engineers, structural designers, procurement leaders to meet world class suppliers and solution providers in the most exclusive and candid environment.
Some of the high profile speakers will be addressing and sharing their experiences include:
· Scott Coombes, Director, AESG
· Ahmed Balawi, BIM Department Manager, Arabtec
· Michel Francis, Chief Architect, Design & Construction Engineering - DEC
· Nabil Siyam, Principal Building Studies Specialist, Dubai Municipality
· Faisal Ali Hassan Rashid, Director, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
· Taher Diab, Senior Director / Expert Corporate Planning, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
· Tara Tariq, Technical Officer, EmiratesGBC
· Sultan Basha Sahbir, Head of Electrical Section, Fujairah Municipality
· Hassan Younes, Technical Director & Partner, Griffin Project Development Consultant
· Ioannis Spanos, Senior Sustainability Manager, KEO International Consultants
· Thomas D Bohlen, Head - Corporate Sustainability, Middle East Centre for Sustainable Development
The conference is being organized by Information Exchange Group (IXG), an organization dedicated to providing platforms for Business and Industrial Information Exchange. Their mission is to bridge the gaps that arise as a result of evolving market trends and technological upgrades. The group works through a range of event formats enabling the exchange of knowledge in an effectual manner.
Shveta Sethi | firstname.lastname@example.org | +971 4 3927950
For more information, visit: http://www.infoxg.com/events/buildingautomation2016