Dover, DE, March 05, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What: Dover Downs Hotel & Casino Sustain 2016 presented by Waste Masters Solutions
- Film, photo and interview opportunities
Who: Bringing together the hospitality and food service industry’s most forward thinking innovators:
- Evadne Giannini, HospitalityGreen
- Jill Sussman, Yoga Instructor - Chopra Center certified Health and Wellness Educator
- Kate Hughes, Managing Editor for Lodging Magazine
- Mireille Cottle, VP Human Resources, Marriott International
- Shereen Eltobgy, Lead Coach and Consultant for Delivering Happiness, LLC
- Marie Fukudome, Senior Manager of Environmental Affairs for Hyatt
Tammi Runtzler, General Manager of Corporate Social Responsibility for Clean the World
- Ed Virtue, General Manager for Kimpton’s Hotel Monaco DC
- Leo A Giannini, Founder LPG Consulting
- Holley Atkinson, Founder of Making Food Work
- Glenn Hasek, Publisher &Editor of Green Lodging News
- Justin Fishkin, Chief Strategy Officer at Local Motors
- Micah Greene, CEO Maidbot
- William M.Kratzer, Chief Technology Officer, BioHitech
- Richard McCarthy, Executive Director of Slow Food USA
- Christy Cook, Director, Sustainability Performance & Field Support for Sodexo
- Rishi Shah, Aspire Energy, managing Member of Aspire Energy and R Cubed Advisory
- Mac Clevenger, Green Seal Communications
Confirmed guests subject to change without notice
When: Monday, March 14, 2016, 3 - 8 p.m.
3 – 5 p.m. – Conference, Vendor and Training Registration
3:30 – 5 p.m. – Trainings: Culture - Building a Culture for Profit, Passion & Purpose, Intro. to the Circular Economy Marketing – Making your Website Work for you Sustainability - Moving from Bronze to Silver Green Leaders, Intro to LEED GA, and Greening your Meetings - Breakout Rooms
6 – 8 p.m. – Waste Masters Solutions - Opening Reception
Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
6:30 -7:30 a.m. – Yoga - Kent Room
7:30 a.m. – Exhibition Area Opens - Rollins Center®
7:30 – 8:30 a.m. – Buffet Breakfast - Rollins Center
9 – 12:30 p.m. – Culture, Marketing and Sustainability Morning Roundtables - Rollins Center
12:30 – 1:30 p.m. – Keynote and Sea2Table Lunch - Rollins Center
1:30 – 3:00 p.m. – Culture, Marketing and Sustainability Afternoon Sessions - Breakout Rooms
3:30 p.m. – Closing Ceremony and Raffles - Rollins Center
Where: Rollins Center at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
Located 1131 N. DuPont Highway, Dover DE 19901
RSVP: To Ann Stack by 10 a.m. on Monday, March 14 at 302-857-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if attending. Please wear your press credentials and bring business cards.
For more information on Sustain 2016, visit the conference’s website at www.sustainmidatlantic.com.
About Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
Owned by Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: DDE), Dover Downs Hotel & Casino® is a premier gaming and entertainment resort destination in the Mid-Atlantic region. Gaming operations consist of approximately 2,300 slots and a full complement of table games including poker. The AAA-rated Four Diamond hotel is Delaware’s largest with 500 luxurious rooms/suites and amenities including a full-service spa/salon, concert hall and 41,500 square feet of multi-use event space. Live, world-class harness racing is featured November through April, and horse racing is simulcast year-round. Professional football parlay betting is accepted during the season. Additional property amenities include multiple restaurants from fine dining to casual fare, bars/lounges and retail shops. For more information, please visit www.doverdowns.com.
About Dover Downs’ Conference Working Group (DDWG)
The DDWG is an employee collaboration chaired by Ed Sutor, President & CEO Dover Downs Hotel & Casino. The Working Group is comprised of Jerry Lawrence, Director of Purchasing, Doree Kuhn, Director of Hotel Operations, Gordon Basht, and Jeannine Lahey, Conference Coordinator. The working group has contracted HospitalityGreen LLC, for conference planning and development, an outside consultant group which was responsible for presenting the highly successful 2014 Green Hospitality Conference at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino in September 2014 and co-chairing and co-coordinating the 2015 Green Tourism NY-PA Conference in April in Hawley, Pa. at Woodloch Resort.
Jeannine Lahey, Conference Coordinator
Conference Website: www.sustainmidatlantic.com