Boston, MA, March 07, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- World Congress has announced the agenda for the Patient Experience Leadership Summit taking place June 15-16 in San Diego, CA. Hospital experience executives, physician and nursing leaders, hospital decision makers and industry leaders will gather at this inaugural event to discuss innovative strategies to create a patient-centered culture and elevate patient satisfaction.
Patient Experience Leadership Summit highlights include:
· -Navigate the health care system through the lens of the patient and caregiver
· -Create a blueprint for establishing the Chief Experience Officer role
· -Engage employees and align providers in patient experience initiatives
· -Implement joint physician and nurse rounding to improve experience and care coordination
· -Re-envision patient experience through the lens of organizational performance improvement
· -Collaborate with patients and families to identify operational improvements that benefit the overall patient experience
· -Understand data to capture and report experience – beyond HCAHPS scores
· -Leverage big data to improve patient experience scores
This Summit provides an educational platform for high-level experience professionals to collaborate with peers and discover next level strategies to transform culture, patient-centered care and physician engagement.
Register today at www.worldcongress.com/pxl.
World Congress provides thought-provoking, timely consulting, research, and advisory services to advance the health care and life sciences industries. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations. www.worldcongress.com.