Miami, FL, March 12, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Ex-triathlete and marathon runner, Renata De Abreu, is at the helm of the thinspa® expansion with over 20 years of expertise as a spa owner, operator and manager of some of the top spas around the world, including Fasano - the leading chain of luxury hotels in Brazil. And she carries out that spa lifestyle into her everyday life. Here’s a look at De Abreu’s tips on how she includes wellness, fitness and holistic health in her daily regimen.
1. Aromatherapy – Before her morning meditation, De Abreu jumpstarts the day with essential oils like peppermint and orange. The simple process, a couple drops of oil placed in the hand before inhalation, can be done at home or on the road. To improve a bad mood, De Abreu recommends lemongrass. In the evening, lavender adds comfort and relaxation for a good night’s sleep, “Essential oils that are 100% pure are very effective and proven to work both physically and mentally,” De Abreu says.
2. Meditation – De Abreu starts every day with 20 minutes of meditation. The practice of training the mind into a state of consciousness has been scientifically proven to aid in brain function and help with Alzheimer’s Disease.
“Meditation is the best thing I do,” De Abreu says. “Once a person starts meditating everything falls into place. Things will be in balance.”
3. Cleanse – Starting and ending each day with a fresh face is a key part of De Abreu’s daily regimen. She begins with her favorite thinspa® cleanser followed by Odacite Ac+R Youthful Glow serum. At night, she applies Reservatrol Anti-Oxidant cream to her face, neck, hands and décolletage for radiance and firmness.
“The key is to keep it simple,” De Abreu says. “If the regimen is simple then it will be easier to stay consistent.”
4. Tea – Throughout the day De Abreu sips up to two glass bottles of tea. In the morning, she has warm water with lemon. Her selection of tea includes Chopra Relaxing Herbal Tea to balance Vata because it helps her with meditation and concentration. She also credits Yogi Ginkgo Clarity to help her revitalize and rejuvenate.
“Vata is great to relax but also for concentration, air and space, someone needs to bring us to the earth so this tea helps us to be more grounded,” De Abreu says.
5. SUPPLEMENTS – De Abreu’s pill organizer is full of powerful supplements that include BalanceDiet #16 Super Immunity Builder, glucosamine for her knees and joints, Omega 3-6-9 for her heart, BioSil for healthy hair and nails, and maca powder to increase circulation and strengthen the immune system. At the end of the day, she takes probiotics to keep her regular and melatonin, on occasion, to relieve stress.
“It’s important to meet with your doctor to find out what your body is missing and then address that with the appropriate supplements,” De Abreu advises.
6. Self-Massage - To calm the body and help with digestion, De Abreu mixes lavender oil with olive or coconut oil for her evening massage. The movements, as shown in her YouTube video, stimulate the lymphatic system and create a spa-like environment making her ready to wind down and go to sleep.
“At night, the lavender makes you relax and helps to calm the mind,” De Abreu says.”
thinspa® is a world-class spa experience led by Celebrity Spa Director Renata De Abreu. Unlike typical day spas, thinspa® treatments are specialized to improve beauty, anti-aging and slimming.
thinspa® offers two classes of treatments: signature series and clinical series. Signature treatments use freshly prepared serums and botanicals, while clinical series treatments use cutting edge medspa equipment and offer long-lasting and dramatic results in body shaping and firming.
The clinical lineup is complimented by a results-focused retail collection and spa at home therapies, supporting the brands grassroots mantra “Live a thinspa® life!”
thinspa® is a division of Leisure Growth Holdings and the American Spa Company, Miami FL. The brand portfolio includes popular franchise brands elements fitness™, STUDIO. by elements®, and BalanceDiet™.
About Renata De Abreu
World-renowned spa director, De Abreu, is at the helm of the thinspa® expansion with over 20 years of expertise as a spa owner, operator and manager of some of the top spas around the world, including Fasano - the leading chain of luxury hotels in Brazil.
A former triathlete and marathon runner, De Abreu is a body treatment therapist and business leader with protocols and exclusive courses that have been carefully prepared to ensure positive results. A Shiatsu expert, De Abreu uses her skills to develop spas, menus and esthetics as an international spa consultant. De Abreu is also a contributor on health and beauty programs on Fox TV, Canal Bem Simples and Rede Globo.
For more on the thinspa® brand, to schedule a complimentary visit, receive a product sample or to arrange an interview with De Abreu, please email Christina Sears, Director of Marketing, email@example.com