San Francisco, CA, March 28, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- LaunchedToday® announces The Chicago Auto Show’s First Look for Charity as their first Launch CHEER honoree for 2016.
Five Fun Facts about the First Look for Charity selection:
1. The Chicago Auto Show’s First Look for Charity celebrated 25 years of service to Chicagoland Charities.
2. Held on February 12, 2016, at McCormick Place, this year’s black-tie gala opened the 108th Chicago Auto Show, the nation’s largest auto show.
3. A highlight of the evening was the drawing for the two new cars donated by the Lincoln Motor Company and Jeep. This year’s beautiful cars were a Lincoln MKX and a Jeep Renegade.
4. First Look for Charity raised over $2.6 million this year.
5. Since 1992, the First Look for Charity donated over $42 million to Chicagoland Charities.
The Chicago Auto Show's First Look for Charity is LaunchedToday's first honoree for 2016. Watch the LaunchedToday announcement video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXaHd-0nVU
What is a Launch CHEER honoree? During 2016, LaunchedToday® will showcase five companies or organizations doing good in their community and beyond. LaunchedToday is accepting email suggestions for future Launch CHEER honorees. Email suggestions to the contact person listed below.
LaunchedToday is a social media publisher that celebrates the moment in time when new products, companies or events launch into the marketplace. From startup to Fortune 500, companies showcase their launch story with Launched Today’s signature Launch Blast. It features 200 well-crafted words, a powerful video or image and an engaging link for the Launch Community. LaunchedToday will host the Launch Awards, March 11, 2017 honoring innovation from around the USA. For more information visit http://www.LaunchedToday.com or https://www.facebook.com/launchedtoday