London, United Kingdom, April 06, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- There has never been a more exciting time to work in the payments industry. The dominance of cash and physical cards is decreasing and we are now ushering in an age of unprecedented innovation. With endless numbers of emerging organisations entering payments, new FinTech start-ups, and regulation on the horizon, the payments industry is on the brink of a revolution.
Now in its ninth year, the Cards & Payments Innovation Summit brings together the game changers and the industry stalwarts for two days of thought-provoking discussion and debate. Focusing on the developments of the UK payments industry, this is your chance to ensure that your organisation stays on top of the game, helping you to navigate this ever-evolving ecosystem.
Key reasons to attend:
• Hear executive-level speakers from Barclays, Lloyds and RBS explain how they are driving change in payments
• Gain a wider understanding of the impact that new regulation will have on the industry
• Explore the potential of new technologies such as blockchain and IoT
• Discover how to harness payments to drive customer loyalty and engagement in your organisation
• Gain unlimited access to their co-located Payments Fraud and Security event to learn more about how to protect your business and customers from opportunistic fraudsters
“Great event. Loads of good & informative sessions” -Tesco Bank
“It made me look at the payment industry differently” -Tieto Latvia
“Very positive experience. Good mix of speakers and topics” -Sopra Steria UK
“Good, well organised event, interesting presentations & high standard of speaker. Appreciate the high number of bank speakers” -RBR (Retail Banking Research)
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.