London, United Kingdom, April 08, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Fraudsters and criminals will always find new ways of exploiting banks and customers. Advancements in technology have only encouraged them to be more creative with their tactics, meaning there has never before been a greater threat to the payments industry. Join them at Payments Fraud & Security to ensure that your defences are bolstered, reputations maintained and customers protected. Payments Fraud & Security will bring together industry leaders to collaborate and share tactics for battling the fraudsters.
Key reasons to attend:
• Hear executive-level speakers from Barclays, Lloyds and RBS explain how they are driving change in payments
• Understand the fraudster of 2016: how do they operate and who are they targeting?
• Explore how new technology like biometrics can transform your approach to fraud
• Discover how online and digital fraud can be more effectively tackled
• Gain a wider understanding of the impact regulation will have on fraud prevention and detection
• Take advantage of our co-located Cards & Payments Innovation Summit to learn more about the new opportunities presented by innovation in the industry
“Great event. Loads of good & informative sessions” -Tesco Bank
“It made me look at the payment industry differently” -Tieto Latvia
“Very positive experience. Good mix of speakers and topics”- Sopra Steria UK
“Good, well organised event, interesting presentations & high standard of speaker. Appreciate the high number of bank speakers” -RBR (Retail Banking Research)
Please visit www.marketforce.eu.com/paymentsfraud for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.