Washington, DC, April 22, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- On May 18 & 19, 2016, senior leaders within DoD, Military Services, Federal Agencies, Industry and Academia will convene at Defense Strategies Institute’s 2nd Annual Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Summit. With the central theme of “Dominating the Next Phase of EMS Warfare,” the event will consist of senior level briefings and informal discussions in a "Town Hall" setting.
“With Increased attention on efforts to officially recognize the electromagnetic spectrum as the next domain of warfare, we are looking forward to hosting senior level government leaders on what joining land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace domains would mean for future operations & readiness,” said Luis Hernandez, Senior Partner, DSI Group. He added, “Supporting forces to minimize the risks associated with electromagnetic spectrum access sharing needs greater industry participation for solutions.”
This educational summit is free to government/military delegates and provides US military commands, government agencies, academia, and technology providers the opportunity to participate in an open discussion addressing the current and future needs that exist for government operations occurring within the electromagnetic spectrum. The full agenda has now been released. Please visit http://ew.dsigroup.org/ for more details.
DSI Welcomes 2016 Speakers, to Include:
* Dr. Bill Conley, SES, Deputy Director, Electronic Warfare, Office of the Undersecretary for Acquisition Technology, and Logistics will address developing a new vision for electromagnetic spectrum warfare.
* Jay Kistler, SES, Director, Electronic Warfare & Countermeasures Office, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (R&E) will update attendees on the rapidly evolving challenges to spectrum dominance.
* BG Patricia A. Frost, USA, Deputy Commander for Operations, US Army Cyber Command and Second Army to deliberate on the collaboration and coordination of cyber/EW operations.
* Col Jeff Aldridge, USAF, Director, Joint Electronic Warfare Center, USSTRATCOM will speak on the importance of planning & readiness within the electromagnetic spectrum.
* Col Gregory Breazile, USMC, Director, C2/Cyber and Electronic Warfare Integration Division DC Combat Development & Integration will brief on the MAGTF EW transition plan.
* Col Jeffrey Church, USA, Chief, Electronic Warfare Division, HQDA G-3/5/7 to discuss integrating electronic warfare into operations before, during & after the mission.
For full agenda, please visit http://ew.dsigroup.org/download-the-agenda/agenda-download-form/
Confirmed Attendees From:
DoD, FBI, Booz Allen, BAE Systems, Joint Electronic Warfare Center, Raytheon, DARPA, Bipartisan Policy Center, Lockheed Martin, US Department of Commerce, CenturyLink Government, EWA Government Systems Inc, US Army, US Navy, USMC, USAF Space Command, LS Telecom Inc, LM ATL, DC Combat Development & Integration, Textron Systems, Cyber Acquisition Task Force (ASA) for Acquisition Logistics and Technology, General Dynamics Mission Systems, L-3 Communications Systems-West, Comsearch and more.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities Are Still Available:
The Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Summit provides opportunities for exhibits, product demonstrations, and luncheon receptions for Defense and Government industry leaders. Showcase the latest technology offerings and today's most innovative solutions.
For more information visit http://ew.dsigroup.org/information-on-sponsoring-and-exhibiting/
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary.
Anyone interested in participating in the 2nd Annual Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://ew.dsigroup.org for more information or contact Morgan Colfax at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-201-266-0058