The Woodlands, TX, April 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- “I am very excited to work with Dr. Moradi," said Dr. Robert Neville. "Dr. Moradi joined Neville Foot & Ankles Centers in 2014. He is an excellent physician and provides a great blend of top-notch clinical education and knowledge with a strong passion for providing community-based care. Adding the new Spring, Texas location will allow Dr. Moradi to see patients outside of The Woodlands, Texas area that has been needed.”
Dr. Moradi is a podiatric physician and surgeon specializing in podiatric sports medicine, pediatrics and wound management. Dr. Moradi graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Biology from The University of Texas in Arlington prior to attending podiatry school in Miami. He then graduated from Barry University in Miami Shores Florida with the degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine and was also awarded the Outstanding Biomechanics and Orthopedics award.
Dr. Moradi completed a three year podiatric medicine and surgical residency program with rear foot and ankle credentials at Mercy Hospital in Miami Florida. He also completed a one year post residency fellowship training in podiatric sports medicine and surgery in Miami, Florida affiliated with the Miami Heat NBA professional basketball team, University of Miami and Barry University intercollegiate athletics department. Dr. Moradi was part of medical staff with The Miami Heat basketball team in 2013 championship team. Dr. Moradi went on to complete another fellowship focusing on wound management, clinical research and diabetic limb salvage in Miami, Florida.
Dr. Moradi credentials include:
· Fellowship trained in Podiatric Sports Medicine
· Fellowship trained in Diabetic Limb Salvage
· Pediatric foot health care
· Reconstruction foot and ankle surgery
· Fellow of American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine (AAPSM)
· Associate member of Association for the Advancement of Wound Care (AAWC)
· Associate member of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
· Associate member of American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics (ACFAP)
· Associate member of American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Moradi call the Neville Foot & Ankle Centers at 281.364.9041 or visit us online at www.nevillefootandanklecenters.com.
For more information contact:
Darcus Williamson, Marketing, Neville Foot & Ankle Centers email@example.com