Scottsdale, AZ, April 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Women entrepreneurs who want to learn practical, relevant strategies to build their business are invited to attend the 12th Annual Women Entrepreneurs’ Small Business Boot Camp on Saturday, May 7. Attendees will have the chance to hear several dynamic keynote speakers, Joan Koerber-Walker and Heidi Fogelsong; choose from nine dynamic workshops; network with hundreds of successful women business owners; and get information from 50 sponsors and exhibitors.
The Boot Camp event is presented by the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Phoenix Chapter, and will be held at the Embassy Suites Scottsdale (5001 N. Scottsdale Rd.).
“By attending the Women’s Small Business Boot Camp in 2014 and 2015, I established contacts with many women entrepreneurs, leading to trusted relationships that resulted in thousands of dollars in business,” says Clarisse Ringwald, Image Consultant and Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator. “This powerful event made me recognizable to the women networking communities. In addition, the workshops are full of great training and tips which moved my business forward.”
Fogelsong, local personality and small business owner, headlines the event with humor and wisdom along with tips for “Building Your Empire-Where Content is Queen.” The session will show attendees how to be savvy promoters, marketing agents and media makers.
The morning “Blast Off” will be followed by nine workshops with topics designed to help attendees understand the dynamics that support business growth and to focus their energy and attention on the things that lead to greater profitability.
The nine workshops and speakers include:
1. “Brain Boosting Fun” by Amy Rosner, Amy Rosner Clinical Hypnotherapy.
2. “Are You Out of Your Mind” by Susan F. Moody, U-Succeed.
3. “Hell in High Heels” by Lynda Bishop, Summit Alliance LLC and Relationship Insurance.
4. “Educate, Automate and Dominate with Video” by Deborah M. Burris, Arizona Video Studio.
5. “Close the Sale at Hello!” by Lorraine Bosse’-Smith, Concept One, Inc.
6. “Step into Legacy Leadership” by Tom Zender, CEO of Mentor.
7. “Get More Leads and Sales Online--Fast!” by Marcia Bench, Marcia Bench Enterprises.
8. “Get Noticed, Known and Called Upon” by Felicia R. Davis, FRD—Inspiring Women to Lead.
9. “Help! I Need Somebody, Not Just Anybody!” by Cindy Gordon, Culture Shock Coaching, and Isabel Banerjee, GroYourBiz and The Encore Catalyst.
Walker of Core Purpose, Inc., will give the Luncheon keynote presentation about “Having it All--Five Secrets for Entrepreneurial Success.” The session will cover common sense strategies for making smart choices to get what you want while running a business, leading in your community, and building relationships.
“The May 7 event has a simple theme – speakers provide strategies and information that women entrepreneurs can take back to their business Monday morning,” says Boot Camp Chair Jackie Wszalek of Splash Printing and Marketing.
Registration for Boot Camp (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) is only $119 and includes continental breakfast, lunch, networking, brainstorming and a Meet the Speaker reception to end the day. For more information or to register, visit http://www.womensbusinessbootcamp.com.
NAWBO is an organization that works to: strengthen the wealth-creating capacity of its members and promote economic development; create innovative and effective changes in the business culture; build strategic alliances, coalitions, and affiliations; and transform public policy and influence opinion makers. For more information about the Phoenix Metro Chapter, founded in 1985, visit www.nawbophx.org.