Allentown, PA, May 03, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- With fifteen agents and staff members who speak foreign languages, Keller Williams Real Estate’s Allentown office announces its ability to meet the needs of the Lehigh Valley’s growing multicultural population.
From 2009 to 2013 there has been a 22.1 percent increase in the number of households where a language other than English is spoken, with a 9.8 percent increase in foreign born persons moving to the Lehigh Valley. From this increase there has arisen a need for agents who speak languages in addition to English, and Keller Williams Allentown provides a roster of REALTORS® who speak languages from around the world.
The agents and the languages they speak are as follows:
· Spanish – Carmen Fiallo, Faith Brenneisen, Ashlie Eckert, Mark Baechle, Dale Wallace, and Yanitza Galvan
· French – Eric Chen
· Russian – Marina Brekhounets
· Ukrainian – Marina Brekhounets, Nataliya Semenovych
· Polish – J. J. Chojnowski, Marina Brekhounets
· German – Michael Pascal
· Bulgarian – Stan Dzhinzhiev
· Macedonian – Stan Dzhinzhiev
· Swahili – Roselyn Omari
· Vietnamese – Steven Nguyen
· Mandarin – Eric Chen
· Japanese – Eric Chen
“We understand how important it is for clients to feel comfortable with their REALTOR®. Nothing is more imperative than being able to communicate easily with someone who really understands your culture when it comes to buying, selling, or renting a home,” said Tai DeSa, Team Leader at Keller Williams Allentown.