Singapore, Singapore, May 11, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi's Humanitarian Airlift and Disaster Response Asia-Pacific conference will provide updates on capabilities and requirements from national militaries for humanitarian operations, detailing how civil-military cooperation is enhancing the NGO response to regional humanitarian disasters. Furthermore, the two-day programme will also address what is being done to overcome the key challenges of humanitarian logistics and what role innovative technologies have to play in enhancing the disaster response.
This year’s packed agenda includes unique presentations, case studies, panel discussions and two exclusive pre-conference workshops delivered by leading experts from Thai Red Cross Society, RAAF Base Richmond, Movement Coordination Centre Europe, US Air Force, United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UN-OOSA), Australian Civil Military Centre, World Food Programme and many more.
2016 speaker panel features:
• Lieutenant General Amnat Barlee, Director, Thai Red Cross Society
• Air Commodore Richard Lennon CSC, Commander Air Mobility Group, RAAF Base Richmond
• Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
• Colonel Douglas DeLaMater, Commander, 374th Airlift Wing, US Air Force
• Shirish Ravan, Head, UN-SPIDER Beijing Office, United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UN-OOSA)
• Greg Elliott, Deputy Executive Director, Australian Civil Military Centre
• Nate Nathanson, Head of Civil-Military Cooperation Asia-Pacific, World Food Programme
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.humanitarian-airlift-apac.com/prcom