Alexandria, VA, May 11, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute announces their 4th Annual Military Mobile Power Summit occurring on July 12-13, 2016. With the central theme of “Advancing Mission Effectiveness Through Enhanced Operational Energy Capabilities,” The 2016 Military Mobile Power Summit will bring together selected requirements, capabilities, technology and acquisition offices, along with senior-level thought leaders and policy makers across military and civilian offices to discuss current and future energy and power initiatives.
This year’s discussions will revolve around the methods that have been, or will be put into place in order to meet evolving DoD energy standards. Specifically, this event will highlight the initiatives to reduce the DoD's energy footprint, while maintaining force structure and capability.
According to Luis Hernandez, Senior Partner, Defense Strategies Institute, “Increasing future warfighting capability by including energy throughout future force development is a critical component to the DoD’s Operational Energy Strategy.” He also stated, “Connecting energy saving solutions and industry with key DoD decision-makers is essential to enhancing mission effectiveness and reducing operational vulnerabilities.”
Confirmed speakers include:
* Col Brian Magnuson, USMC, Executive Director, Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy (E20)
* Dr. Ellen Williams, Director, Advanced Research Projects Agency- Energy
* Dr. Edward Shaffer, Chief, Energy & Power Division, Sensors & Electron Devices Directorate U.S. Army Research Laboratory
* Col David B. Chisenhall JR., USAF, Chief, Engineering Division, Logistics Directorate (J4), Joint Staff
* Troy Warshel, Director of Operations, DASD Operational Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Energy, Installations and Environment
* Col (Ret.) Paul Roege, Former Chief, Army Operational Energy Office (2016 Summit Moderator)
2016’s topics will include:
- Operational Energy Strategy 2016
- Monitoring Acquisition with the Joint Requirement Oversight Council
- Harvesting Energy for Increased Energy Efficiency
- Implementing Newfound Advanced Energy Research Projects
- Prioritizing the Needs of the Dismounted Soldier
- Accelerating Energy Innovation: Expeditionary Energy Concepts
- Acquiring Sustainment Capabilities to Support Forward Deployed Bases
- Powering Expeditionary Military Operations
Registration is Now Open:
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and personnel attend complimentary.
Anyone interested in participating in the 2016 Military Mobile Power Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://mobilepower.dsigroup.org/ for more information or contact Morgan at email@example.com, 1-201-266-0058.
DSI is a premier non-partisan Institute designed to assist in advancing the mission critical goals of the United States' Military and Government. Through our high level educational training summits and symposiums we are able to reach across all offices and departments in a fair and balanced manner. We bring together the mission relevant representatives in our neutral “Town Hall” forums in order to foster the necessary discussions and debates to help them achieve efficient and effective mission success.