Alexandria, VA, May 11, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute announces 2nd Annual Multi-Intelligence Symposium occurring on July 19-20, 2016. This educational Symposium will convene for 2 days of off the record discussions and debates around this year’s theme of "“Advancing the Intelligence Technology Enterprise through All-source Integration.” The 2016 Multi-Intelligence Symposium will engage US military commands, government agencies, academia, and technology providers in a collaborative, open forum to discuss technological solutions and best practices that enhance the Intelligence Community's ability to process, exploit, and disseminate valuable information through an integrated intelligence enterprise.
"IC ITE represents the most transformative IT change in the Intelligence Community’s history," said Thomas Engelman, Senior Partner with Defense Strategies Institute. "The Multi-INT Symposium will bring together key leaders and stakeholders to advance this critical imperative in support of the IC and the Nation’s Security capabilities,” stated Thomas Engelman, Senior Partner, Defense Strategies Institute.
Confirmed speakers include:
*Cathy Johnston, Director for IC ITE and Digital Transformation, Defense Intelligence Agency
*John Edwards, Chief Information Officer, Central Intelligence Agency
*Major General Urrutia-Varhall, USAF, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, USAF ISR
*Brigadier General Peter J. Lambert, USAF, Director of Intelligence, HQ Air Combat Command
*Andrew Richardson, Assistant Deputy Director, Naval Intelligence, OPNAV N2/N6
*Shishu Gupta, Deputy Director, Office of the Chief Information Officer, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
2016’s topics will include:
- Utilizing IC-ITE to fundamentally enhance data-processing and information sharing capabilities
- Challenges and advancements of implementing shared cloud data storage systems across members of the IC
- Integrating geospatial intelligence into the context of all-source intelligence analysis
- Developing new enterprise systems to compliment the rise of big data analytics and open-source intelligence gathering
- Development and integration of affordable warfighting information technologies for improved intelligence analysis
- Integrating operations, intelligence and investigations for national security of the homeland
- Utilizing dynamic network analysis to process massive, disparate, and complex data networks
- Building a robust ISE to facilitate the sharing and safeguarding of terrorism-related intelligence
- Powering Expeditionary Military Operations
Registration is Now Open:
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and personnel attend complimentary.
Anyone interested in participating in the 2016 Multi-Intelligence Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://mobilepower.dsigroup.org/ for more information or contact Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-201-266-0058
DSI is a premier non-partisan Institute designed to assist in advancing the mission critical goals of the United States' Military and Government. Through our high level educational training summits and symposiums we are able to reach across all offices and departments in a fair and balanced manner. We bring together the mission relevant representatives in our neutral “Town Hall” forums in order to foster the necessary discussions and debates to help them achieve efficient and effective mission success.